MENU

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WELCOME TO MeeMi's Baby!


I’m MeeMi, which is short for fabulously young grandmother who refuses to be called grandma.  During the day I'm an award-winning, best-selling romance author.  When I'm not writing, I'm quilting and crafting and designing all things pretty for the people I love.

Recently, with two new nieces under the age of two and a new granddaughter due in August I’m suddenly obsessed with all things baby.  Combine that with my shoe fetish and my passion for fashion and MeeMi’s Baby just had to happen.
I’m not your typical girly-girl and thankfully, neither is my new daughter-in-law.  A former Army engineer with a yearning for zoology, she’s declared a moratorium on the color pink for her baby girl, preferring shades of green and yellow instead.  Thus begins my challenge; how do I keep MeeMi’s baby fashionably attired without forsaking one ounce of little girl cute?  Never one to shy away from a challenge I’m on a mission to keep three very special little people and all their little friends in the fashion know.  And you never know what else this MeeMi might toss into the mix!
I’m excited.  I think it will be an interesting journey for us all.  I look forward to where it will take us.  I hope you’ll stay for the ride!  So, welcome to MeeMi's Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment