MENU

Thursday, April 17, 2014

QUILT LOVE

MeeMi's been out of pocket for a few weeks so I apologize for the silence since my last post. Despite my absence I've been very busy thinking of all things baby. There are the quilts that need to be made. One for my God-gran who somehow slipped off my baby quilt radar. My precious little miss is almost five-years old and still hasn't gotten her blanket from me. Her mother politely reminded me recently and her little angel requested butterflies in pink and green. And then there's the quilt I need to do for my new nephew (it's a boy!) who blessed us with his presence recently. Lovingly nicknamed RoRo, he has a big little sister and a cousin (both who just turned 2) who live to cuddle, hold, pinch and kiss his cheeks. Poor little guy can't get any rest with these two pretty, pretty princesses around!

The last quilt I did was the WHIMSY farm animal quilt that I made for MeeMi's sweet baby. That one kept me busy for a minute and I loved every minute of it.


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment