MENU

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BABY HALLOWEEN!

I had a routine when my brood were young.  For me, back-to-school kicked off my holiday planning and I was BIG on holidays.  Once school was rolling I started prepping for Halloween and only because I handmade most, if not all, of their costumes.  My kids had GREAT costumes.  It got me to thinking about MeeMi's baby and all the fun I hope to have playing dress-up with her.  Her ma and pa are both animal enthusiasts, their small home a regular sanctuary for something lost and found or in need of fostering.   Birds, cats, dogs, fish, lizards, even a ferret have found their way into the family.  It's quite the menagerie!  I can't imagine MeeMi's baby NOT wearing an animal costume at least once, if not every time she has reason to play dress up. 
 
I found these great Halloween costumes for baby at HALLOWEEN EXPRESS .  Talk about TOO darn cute!


























No comments:

Post a Comment